There are two FREE Alpine race clinics for registered participants:
At Breckenridge, Monday, February 3rd: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM at the Breckenridge Epic Race Course. Meet at the Overlook Restaurant (lower level) on Peak 9 at 10:00 AM.
At Keystone, Thursday, February 6th: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM at Keystone Epic Race Course. Meet at the Summit House at 9:00 AM.
Sign-up sheets for these clinics will be available in the SCSC office for individuals to sign up for either of these events. Note that participants can only register for one of the two alpine clinics, and space is limited.
* $52.00 reduced ski pass for non-seasonal pass holder (only good on race day). All Alpine Skiing Events (except for Obstacle Course) are at Keystone Epic Race Course at top of Flying Dutchman Run on Dercum Mountain. WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the Summit County 2020 50+ Open Winter Games
athletic/sports program, related events, and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury, does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SUMMIT COUNTY 2020 50+ OPEN WINTER GAMES,
its officers, officials, volunteers, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURIES, DISABILITIES, DEATH, or loss
or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I understand that photos and videos will some times be taken at the various events and may include images of me. In any such case I hereby agree that Summit County Seniors Inc. may use any such photo or video of me as they deem appropriate.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.